Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Derm Defense Chicken Stew Canned Food
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
Hills nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® Derm Defense™ clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken & natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
How It Helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system
How It Works:
- With proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
- No corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
100% Guarantee We’re confident your pet will enjoy Hill’s® Prescription Diet® foods. We’re so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet® Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hills® Prescription Diet® Derm Defense™ provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Adult maintenance – using 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||5 1/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 3/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s® Prescription Diet® Derm Defense™ Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Single, Tray (12cans)